Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Soal English Kelas V UTS II


ULANGAN TENGAH SEMESTER II

BAHASA INGGRIS

KELAS V

TAHUN PELAJARAN 2005-2006

I. Read the text carefully!


My Daily Activities


My name is Anisa. I am a student of elementary school. I want to tell you about my daily activities. First, I wake up in the morning at a half past four and then I  shalat subuh.
After shalat subuh I study for thirty minute. I take a bath at five o’clock. After that I arrange my bed. I have breakfast at six o’clock. I usually drink a glass of milk and eat an egg.  I go to school at a half past six. My school is near from my home. I go to school by bicycle.

I come home at one o’clock. I change my school uniform. I have lunch at a quarter past one and then I take a nap until three o’clock in the afternoon.

 

Answer the question below base the text!

1.       Who is the name of the writer? ………………………………………………………………

2.       Is she a student of elementary school? ……………………………………………………

3.       What time does she wake up in the morning? ……………………………………………

4.       What does she do after wake up in the morning? …………………………………………

5.       What time does Anisa have breakfast? …………………………………………………….

 

Selengkapnya Silahkan Download 

Disini

Or 

Disini

Tinggalkan Pesan Sebagai ucapan terima kasih

Semoga Bermanfaat

No comments:

Post a Comment