Wednesday, March 21, 2012

soal UTS ganjil SD kelas 5


ULANGAN TENGAH SEMESTER I               
BAHASA INGGRIS                                                      KELAS V

READ THIS TEXT BELOW CAREFULLY!

My Daily Activity

I always wake up at  four o’clock. I arrange my bed and go to bathroom. I brush my teeth and use a soap to clean my body. After that, I  go to the mosque beside my home to “shalat subuh”.
I study my lessons again for an hour.  I have breakfast with my parents and my sister at six o’clock. At half past six I go to my school by bicycle. I come to my school at half past six.

Answer these question below based the text above! (Jawablah pertanyaan di bawah ini berdasarkan bacaan di atas!)
1. What time does the writer wake up? ………….
2. What does the writer do after wake up? ………
3. Is the writer study again in the morning? …….
4. How does the writer go to his school? ……….
5. What time does the writer come to his school? ….

Selengkapnya Silahkan Download 

Disini

atau

Disini

Tinggalkan Pesan Sebagai ucapan terima kasih

Semoga Bermanfaat

No comments:

Post a Comment