Wednesday, March 21, 2012

UTS I Bahasa inggris SD kelas 5


ULANGAN TENGAH SEMESTER I BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS V     TAHUN PELAJARAN 2005-2006


I.READ THE TEXT BELOW CAREFULLY!

             My name is Andika. I am a student of elementary school. I want to tell you about my daily activities. I get up in the morning at half past four. After that I go to “mushola” to “shalat subuh”. I pray to God. I go back to my bedroom again, but I do not sleep. I make the bed tidily. I go to the bathroom at a quarter past five. I have breakfast at six o’clock. I go to school at half past six.

ANSWER THE QUESTION BASED ON THE TEXT


1.    Who is tell his daily activities? ………………………………………………………..
2.    What time does he get up in the morning? ………………………………………….
3.    Why does he go to “mushola”? ………………………………………………………..
4.    What time does he take a bath? ……………………………………………………..
5.    Where does he go at half past six? ………………………………………………….

II.CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER BY CROSSING  a, b, c, or d!

1.  I have breakfast at …                                                                                      
        a. six o’clock           b. eleven o’clock           c. twelve o’clock     d. two o’clock
2. What time does the study at school begin?                                                          
  a. six o’clock p.m.   b. seven o’clock a.m.    c. ten o’clock p.m.  d. one o’clock a.m.
3. There are many … in the airport.                                                                          
   a. buses         b. planes          c. ships                       d. boats
4. You see a … in the railway station.                                                                        
  a. train      b. plane                 c. ship     d. truck


Selengkapnya Silahkan Download 

Disini

Tinggalkan Pesan Sebagai ucapan terima kasih

Semoga Bermanfaat

No comments:

Post a Comment